Saturday, November 5, 2011

Wet N Wild Time


Hey guys!

One of my favorite drug store brand is Wet n Wild Cosmetics. I don't think they used to be as good as they are now. I remember buying some things in High School and not liking it that much. Their products are amazing now. They are also very cheap.

Their eyeshadows are nice to blend and a little bit of it goes a long way. Same with their blushes and bronzers. I love them! Especially when I am using their blushes a little bit goes such a long way. I find that even compared to some high end products their eyeshadows, bronzers and blushes are just as good if not better than some. I have some high end products that I have bought that I don't like as much as Wet n Wild.

Another thing that they have that is really good is their cream eye liner. It stays on all day! Usually with cream liners they end up getting dry over time. I hate when I buy a really expensive one and it goes dry so fast. It is a waste of money! With the Wet n Wild ones they eventually will get dry but it will take a while and it is so cheap that I don't get mad when it happens.

Here are some of the products I have. I will post some tutorials soon :)





No comments:

Post a Comment