Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Purples

Hi guys!!!

Today's tutorial looks like this:




To get this look I used Kat Von D's true love pallete (which was on sale at Sephora inside JC Penney for only $15).

Here are the shadows I used:



This time I numbered them because I thought it would be easier that way.

First I applied the eyeshadow babe (1) all over my lid.



Then I got Shiba (2) and applied it all over my crease.


After that I took Cholita (3) and applied it on the outer half of my lid. Make sure you blend it really well. With this one I had a little bit of a hard time blending it. What I ended up doing was getting Shiba (2) and applying that right where shadows 1 and 3 met. Then I used that to blend them better.



For the highlight I used Peanut ( this is the first shadow on that second picture of the pallete that I posted above). I put that on my brow bone and on the inner corner of my eyes. Then I got my Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Zero and applied that on my upper lid. For my lower eyeliner I used Wet n Wild's purple liquid eyeliner.



Ps: The Wet N Wild liner did not work as my lower lid liner because within one hour it was gone. My eyes watered and all the liner came off. So I would recommend to use another liner for this.

This time I took pictures of the brushes I used so you guys could get an idea of what I use.

Here are the brushes :



As you can see I only used three of them. The domed brush I used for my crease area. The longer flat squared one I used for my lid and to help me blend. The smallest one I use for my brow bone and the inner corner of my eyes.

Here are the liners I used, just so you guys know what they look like.  



I hope you liked it! My next post will be using drug store products since my last few posts were all high end products.

No comments:

Post a Comment