Sunday, November 13, 2011

Nicki minaj Inspired Look


Hi!!!!

So this look is what I am going to teach you today:



First I primed my lids, then put Urban Decay eyeshadow in Painkiller all over my lid


Then on the outer corner of my eyes I put Urban Decay's eyeshadow in Flash. Make sure you blend it well.





I got Urban Decay's eyeshadow in Sin and put it on my browbone and put Urban Decay's 24/7 Zero eyeliner all over my upper lids and on the water line. On my Lower lids I used NYX's Jumbo eye pencil in Baby Blue. Don't forget to put mascara on :)







For my cheeks and lips I made sure they were really pink. I used baby pink colors for them.


I hope you liked it!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You makeup is beautiful!

    I was wondering if you wanted to have eachothers banners on our blogs?

    let me know if your interested :)

    delaphine.ware@gmail.com

    <3

    ReplyDelete