Sunday, November 6, 2011

Knock On Wood!


Hey!!
I bought the Wet n Wild Knock on Wood Pallete a couple of days ago and I got to use it today. I love the way it makes my brown eyes pop :) I accents it really well. Here is what it looks like:







  • First I primed my lids with Urban Decay's primer potion.
  • I put the burgundy color all over my lid
  • Then I used the pinkish color that you are suppose to use on the brow bone all over my crease
  • Later I applied the brown color on the side of my lid and my crease. But on the crease I just went about half way.
  • On my brown bone I used the light pink brow bone color.
  • After that I put my 24/7 Urban Decay Zero liner on. I also used it on my upper and lower water line.
  • For my lashes I used Almay's triple effect mascara in blackest black.
  • For my cheeks I used Wet n Wild bronzer in Goddess and Too Faced blush in Papa don't Peach
  • For my lips I used Lip Fusion lip plumping pencil in pretty and a Lip Fusion pink gloss on top ( could not find the name, it was not on the lip gloss for some reason).
I hope you like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment