I bought the Wet n Wild Knock on Wood Pallete a couple of days ago and I got to use it today. I love the way it makes my brown eyes pop :) I accents it really well. Here is what it looks like:
- First I primed my lids with Urban Decay's primer potion.
- I put the burgundy color all over my lid
- Then I used the pinkish color that you are suppose to use on the brow bone all over my crease
- Later I applied the brown color on the side of my lid and my crease. But on the crease I just went about half way.
- On my brown bone I used the light pink brow bone color.
- After that I put my 24/7 Urban Decay Zero liner on. I also used it on my upper and lower water line.
- For my lashes I used Almay's triple effect mascara in blackest black.
- For my cheeks I used Wet n Wild bronzer in Goddess and Too Faced blush in Papa don't Peach
- For my lips I used Lip Fusion lip plumping pencil in pretty and a Lip Fusion pink gloss on top ( could not find the name, it was not on the lip gloss for some reason).
I hope you like it :)