Saturday, November 5, 2011

Eye Makeup Gotta Haves

I wanted to talk about two things that really helped me to make my eye makeup look better.

The first one is an eye primer. I found that especially when using drug store products an eye primer helps a lot. By putting it on your lids before you apply the eye shadow it will help the eye shadow stay there all day without creasing. My primer is one thing that I will pay a lot of money for. I like using the high-end ones better than the drug store ones. By having a really good primer, I can use any eye shadow I want and it will usually stay all day long. My favorite one is the Eyeshadow Primer Potion by Urban Decay. Stay Don't Stray by Benefit also works really well. So by spending my money on those pricier eye primers, I end up saving money on my eyeshadows since I can buy the drug stores shadows and most of them will last all day without creasing.




The other one is eyeshadow brushes. My makeup looks so much better when I use a good eye makeup brush instead of the little sponge brushes that some eyeshadows come with. The brush does not even have to be too expensive, and you don't need many of them. I really like the MaryKay brushes. I have had mine for about 2 years and they are still in great condition. Sigma brushes are also really good and many people like them. A really good cheap option are the Elf eye makeup brushes. They are only about $1 to $3 dollars and they work very well. I usually find them at Target.



What are some primers that you guys like? Do you know of any good drug store ones?

Also, what would you guys like me to talk about?




No comments:

Post a Comment