Friday, November 11, 2011

Dark Eyes Tutorial


Today I am going to teach you guys how to do this look :



I really enjoyed doing it and I loved the end results. I think I am going to be wearing that a lot now. Especially when I go out at night.

First I primed my lids with Urban Decay eye primer (you can use any primer, drug stores also sell pretty good ones).

Then I got my 24/7 Urban Decay eye pencil eye liner in Zero and put it all over my lid so it looked like this:


After that I got my Wet n Wild Spoiled Brat pallete and used the glittery black shadow to put it all over my lids and on the crease. So now my lids will be very black and the crease will be a lighter black like this:


Here is the color I used:


Then I used the brown color on my Comfort Zone Wet n Wild pallete all over my crease, on top of that black. I make sure you blend the black to the brown so that there are no harsh lines from your crease to your lid.

On your brown bone use the shimmery light peach color. Use a little bit of that same color on the inner part of your eyes and make sure you blend it to the black on your lid.




It should look like this:



Finally put black liner all over your upper and lower water line and on your lower lash line, along with your mascara.






I hope you like it! You can always use any other eyeshadows and products you have. Just look for colors that are similar to the ones I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment