I wanted to do something for New Years Eve and I came up with this:
It is kind of a glittery smoky eye look. I used my Wet n Wild I love Matte palette. I just broke the cable that connects my camera to my computer :( so I could not take a picture of the palette. Here is a picture that I got from http://kawaiibarbie.blogspot.com which I randomly found online.
All I used from it was the white and the black shadows so you can use any you have if you don't own this palette :)
- First prime you lids
- Then use Nix Jumbo pencil in Cottage Cheese or Milk all over your lid up to the crease.
- Get the white eyeshadow and put it all over your lid and crease
- Place the black shadow on your outer corner and a little into your crease. Now all you have to do is blend it really well so it is darker ( black) at the outer corner and more of a gray as you get to the middle of your lid and 1/3 into your crease. Start with not so much black then build it up as you blend.
- Make sure you leave it really white by your inner corner.
- Then get a shimmery white shadow and put it on your brow bone.
- Get Wet n Wild's Mega Shimmer in White lotus and put it all over your lid and crease.
- Line your upper lash line and water lines with a black eyeliner
- Use a shimmery white liner from for the bottom lash line
- Put mascara on or use fake lashes for a more dramatic look
- Elf's Health Glow Shimmer powder is a pretty good dupe for LORAC's Perfectly Lit in Spotlight and Bare Mineral's Flawless Radiance. It is a great highlighter and it was only 3 dollars and came with a brush ( not a good brush but it does the job. It is a mini kabuki brush)
- Urban Decay's Book of Shadows IV is on sale at Sephora and Urban Decay. Its $44 now instead of 60 something dollars.
- Philosophy products have also been on sale for a while at Sephora. They even have some of their eye creams on sale at the Sephora inside JcPenneys ( not sure about the free standing Sephora store)
Hope you liked it :) If you did subscribe or comment :)
Ps: I created a Facebook page called Makeup Chat. Check it out :) It is a place where you can talk and share anything beauty or makeup related. Also where you can ask questions and have fun :)