Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Nicki Minaj inspired

Hello people!!!!!

I was watching a Nicki Minaj video today and decided to do another Nicki Minaj inspired makeup.

Here is what it looks like:






So this is a really simple and easy look to accomplish


  1. I primed my lids and used a pink cream shadow all over my lid right up to the crease
  2. I got my Creative Me #1 palette by Coastal Scents and put the lighter pink all over my lid right up to the lid
  3. To make the look more wearable and to give it depth I used a brown matte color ( I used a random one from one of my Coastal Scents palette) all over my crease and made sure it blended really well with the pink that was on my crease. 
  4. I got a shimmery white shadow and put that on my brow bone
  5. I lined my upper lash line with a thick layer of black liner. I also put that on my water line. 
  6. For my lower lash line I used the lighter green color on my Creative Me #1 palette
  7. I made sure my lips and cheeks were really pink as well since Nicki Minaj usually has really pink lips and cheeks. To do that I used Tarte's Tue Love cheek stain and Revlon's Color Burst lip butter in Cup Cake. 
I hope you liked it!!! If you have any requests let me know :)


xoxo

BrazilianMakeupGueek 

1 comment: