Monday, November 28, 2011

Coastal Scents Smoky Eye Palette

Hey Guys!!!

I got this Palette last week and I love it so far. There is so much you can do with it.

Here is the look I will teach you this time




Here is the palette: 


  1.  I got the light shimmery pink (1) and put it all over my lid and crease.
  2. On the outer half of my lid and crease I put the bright pink color (2) and blended it well.
  3. Then I got the shimmery black (3) and put it on my outer corner. Don't forget to blend it. 
  4. I used color #4 ( light shimmery peach) and put it on my brow bone
  5. I used a shimmery black liner on my lash line and black mascara on my lashes.

Hope you like it!!

BrazilianMakeupGueek 

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I've been on the fence about getting this palette. I hope you do more looks with it!
    xo, Jaimee
    http://inspiredbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it! There is so much you can do with it!

    ReplyDelete