I was playing with my Coastal Scents Smokey Eye palette and came up with this look
Here is the palette I used
- I primed my lids with my Urban Decay shadow primer
- I got the matte teal eye shadow (1) and put it all over my lid, right up to the crease line.
- I got the shimmery green (2) eye shadow and put that on my inner corner and all over my crease.
- Then used the dark brown (3) on my crease on top of that green but I only went about 2/3 of the way in. With a flat eye shadow brush I got the brown and winged the look a little ( from the outer corner of my eye I drew a vertical line pointing towards the end of my eyebrows. I drew it a little past my crease and filled it in with the brown shadow).
- I used color #4 on my brow bone
- Then I got a shimmery teal eyeliner and used it on my lower lash line ( only half way in). On the other half I used the same color from my inner corner. So there is a light shimmery green shadow and a shimmery teal liner on the other half.
- I lined my upper lash line with black eyeliner and also put that on my lower and upper water line.
- Then I got my Tarte lash primer and put that on. On top of that I put my Tarte lighs, camera, lashes mascara.
- For my cheeks I used a pink blush and a pink lip gloss on my lips.
I hope you liked it! Don't Forget to look at the Giveaway post :)