Thursday, December 1, 2011

Teal and Brown!

Hey guys!!!

I was playing with my Coastal Scents Smokey Eye palette and came up with this look





Here is the palette I used 




  1. I primed my lids with my Urban Decay shadow primer
  2. I got the matte teal eye shadow (1) and put it all over my lid, right up to the crease line.
  3. I got the shimmery green (2) eye shadow and put that on my inner corner and all over my crease. 
  4. Then used the dark brown (3) on my crease on top of that green but I only went about 2/3 of the way in. With a flat eye shadow brush I got the brown and winged the look a little ( from the outer corner of my eye I drew a vertical line pointing towards the end of my eyebrows. I drew it a little past my crease and filled it in with the brown shadow).  
  5. I used color #4 on my brow bone 
  6. Then I got a shimmery teal eyeliner and used it on my lower lash line ( only half way in). On the other half I used the same color from my inner corner.  So there is a light shimmery green shadow and a shimmery teal liner on the other half. 
  7. I lined my upper lash line with black eyeliner and also put that on my lower and upper water line. 
  8. Then I got my Tarte lash primer and put that on.  On top of that I put my Tarte lighs, camera, lashes mascara. 
  9. For my cheeks I used a pink blush and a pink lip gloss on my lips.


I hope you liked it! Don't Forget to look at the Giveaway post :)

BrazilianMakeupGueek 

No comments:

Post a Comment