Saturday, December 10, 2011

Remington Curling Wand

Hello!!!!!

There is so much I have to share with you guys!!!! I have been working so much so I have not had time to post as often. Today I am going to talk about the Remington Curling Wand.

It looks like this:


I got that image from Target.com


This is great because it makes your curls look real since its thicker at the beginning then thin at the end. Also you can make your curl so many different sizes. They can be really tight or loose. Another thing that I loved about it is that it I don't have to straighten my hair to get nice curls. I have wavy hair and if I just air dry my hair and use this curler it still looks great. The other curler I had I always had to straighten my hair beforehand for the curls to look good. It also does not take long at all, it takes me about 20 minutes to do my hair and I have a lot of hair. You can get it for around $20 at Target, so it is a great price for a good curler.

The con is that you have to use your hand to wrap the hair around it and there is no clamp to hold the hair so if you are not careful you can burn your fingers. It does come with a heat protective glove though so you can use that :)

Here is a picture of how my hair looked.


If you want a tutorial let me know :)

BrazilianMakeupGueek

3 comments:

  1. I love your hair. Looks so natural.
    Marlia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suck at curling hair haha. tutorial? I'm seriously going to go buy this now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha yeah I will post a tutorial soon. It is super easy and fast :)

    ReplyDelete