Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Blue eyeliner!

Hey guys!!!


I am loving this blue eyeliner from Sephora. I got it not long ago and I can't get over how bright and cool it looks.




It looks brighter in the picture than in real life. It looks lighter blue in the picture but it is a dark blue.

What I did was:

  • Primed my lid and got a gold shadow (you can use any) and put it all over my lid and crease. 
  • Then I got a darker gold shadow and put it on my crease. 
  • I put my blue Sephora liquid liner all over my lash line and made a cat eye 
  • Then on above that I used my Wet n Wild white liner and then on top of it my Sephora Fleshy Silver pencil liner. I also used that on the bottom lash line. 
  • To finish it off I put my black liner on the upper and lower water line. I put my mascara on as well and as you can see some of the blue got on my lashes and the mascara did not cover all of it. It kinda always happens to me but you can't really notice unless you were looking at it closely. 

I hope you liked it :) I wanted to try something different and I think it turned out pretty good!

Have a great day! 

BrazilianMakeupGueek



1 comment: