Today I am going to teach you a beautiful look that you an accomplish with your Urban Decay's Feminine Palette. I am pretty sure those are sold out but you can still get the individual shadows. I don't know if they will re-stock it because I got it on sale.
Here is the palette:
- First prime your lids
- Take the blue shadow and put it all over your lids up to the crease
- Then take the lighter brown and put it on the outer half of your lid and crease
- Get the darker brown and put that on your outer corner
- I used a light blue Wet n Wild liner to line the outer half of my bottom lash line
- For the inner half a used this really pretty Sephora waterproof liner called ( I also used that on my lower water liner)
- Liner your upper lash line with your favorite black liner and use your favorite mascara on your lashes
I hope you liked it. I wore it for work today and got compliments on it. I LOVE that blue/ teal eye shadow.