Monday, December 5, 2011

Icy Eyes

Hey guys!!!!!

Here is the look for today







I used Wet n Wild's Blue Had me at Hello Palette



  1. I primed my lids with my Urban Decay primer
  2. I used Nix's Jumbo pencil in Baby blue all over my lid right up to the crease
  3. Then I got the lightest blue shadow (baby blue) and put it on top of the Nix jumbo pencil
  4. I got the silver shadow and put that all over my crease
  5. To finish it off I put the teal shadow on my outer corner and half way into my crease. Then I got the shimmery white shadow that says brow bone on it and put that on my brow bone. 
  6. On top of the baby blue I added Wet n Wild's mega shimmer in white lotus to give it some more sparkles. Make sure you pat it on because if you don't there will be fall out. 
  7. For the liner I used Urban Decay's 24/7 in zero on my water line and on my upper lash line then used my Wet n Wild gel liner in black to do the wings. On my bottom lash line I used a metallic blue liner, or you can also use the shame shadow you put on your lid. 
  8. Don't forget your favorite mascara :) 

Hope you liked it
BrazilianMakeupGueek

2 comments:

  1. I would love you to suck my cock and spunk into your mouth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And i want to get my cock into your tight pussy as well

      Delete