Here is the look for today
I used Wet n Wild's Blue Had me at Hello Palette
- I primed my lids with my Urban Decay primer
- I used Nix's Jumbo pencil in Baby blue all over my lid right up to the crease
- Then I got the lightest blue shadow (baby blue) and put it on top of the Nix jumbo pencil
- I got the silver shadow and put that all over my crease
- To finish it off I put the teal shadow on my outer corner and half way into my crease. Then I got the shimmery white shadow that says brow bone on it and put that on my brow bone.
- On top of the baby blue I added Wet n Wild's mega shimmer in white lotus to give it some more sparkles. Make sure you pat it on because if you don't there will be fall out.
- For the liner I used Urban Decay's 24/7 in zero on my water line and on my upper lash line then used my Wet n Wild gel liner in black to do the wings. On my bottom lash line I used a metallic blue liner, or you can also use the shame shadow you put on your lid.
- Don't forget your favorite mascara :)
Hope you liked it