So this look I will show you today will be great for a night out :)
I used the Coastal Scents Smokey eye palette to get this look. It is a really simple look that looks great :)
- First prime your lids
- Then get the light grey (1) shadow and put that all over your lid right up to the crease
- Get the darker grey (2) shadow and put it on the outer half of your lids ( also include your crease)
- Then get the black (3, for some reason it does not look black in the picture) and put that on the outer corner, make sure you blend well.
- Then take the shimmery white and apply it to your brow bone.
- Get your favorite black liner and line your upper lash line as well as your upper and lower water line.
- Don't forget your favorite mascara :)
Ps: I am super excited to anounce next months GIVEWAY :) Its going to be Ed Hardy's perfume!!!! Go to the give away post to see what you guys gotta do to be entered to win.