This is the look for today
Here is the palette I used:
It is from Cargo and I got it on sale at Sephora for 10 dollars during the black Friday sale :)
I just followed what it told me to do
- I primed my lids with my Urban decay primer
- I put the 2nd color from the top all over my lid
- I got the light brown and put that all over my crease
- I used the darker brown on the outer corner of my eyes and half way into the crease. Then I put lightest color on my brow bone.
- For my eyeliner I used two different ones. I used Urban decay 24/7 in Zero all over my upper lash line and on my upper and lower water line.
- To make the winged look I used Wet n Wild's gel liner in black. I am not that good doing the winged look and I found something that has really helped me get a nice line when using gel liner instead of liquid liner.
I used this eyeliner brush
As you can see, one end of it is really pointy so it helps me get a precise line. If you are good with liquid liners you can use that instead but I prefer gel when doing my winged look. I got this brush from Tarte, it came in one of the kits I got. I think they came with any gel liner you get from Tarte.
Ps: sorry about my hair. It looks really crazy in the pictures haha.
If you liked it Follow me :)