Saturday, December 3, 2011

Neutural Cat eye look

Hey guys!!!!!!!!!

This is the look for today




 Here is the palette I used:



It is from Cargo and I got it on sale at Sephora for 10 dollars during the black Friday sale :)

I just followed what it told me to do

  1.  I primed my lids with my Urban decay primer
  2. I put the 2nd color from the top all over my lid
  3. I got the light brown and put that all over my crease
  4. I used the darker brown on the outer corner of my eyes and half way into the crease. Then I put lightest color on my brow bone. 
  5. For my eyeliner I used two different ones. I used Urban decay 24/7 in Zero all over my upper lash line and on my upper and lower water line. 
  6. To make the winged look I used Wet n Wild's gel liner in black. I am not that good doing the winged look and I found something that has really helped me get a nice line when using gel liner instead of liquid liner. 
I used this eyeliner brush 


As you can see, one end of it is really pointy so it helps me get a precise line. If you are good with liquid liners you can use that instead but I prefer gel when doing my winged look. I got this brush from Tarte, it came in one of the kits I got. I think they came with any gel liner you get from Tarte. 

Ps: sorry about my hair. It looks really crazy in the pictures haha. 

If you liked it Follow me :) 

BrazilianMakeupGueek

No comments:

Post a Comment