Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I love Blue!!

Hey guys!!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while :( I have been super busy because of the holidays and work.
Someone gave me a picture and asked me if I could do something like it. It is not the same but it is similar. I will post the picture below as well. If you have any looks that you have seen and would like me to do just email me the picture :)





Here is the picture she sent me. As you can see it is not the same color blues.


To accomplish that I used my Blue had me at Hello palette by Wet n Wild.



  1. I primed my lids with my Urban Decay primer
  2. Then I put the teal shadow all over my lids up to the crease ( but as you can see on the pic, the inner corner does not have a lot of blue, it has white) 
  3. I got the lighter blue shadow ( the one right under the teal) and put that on my crease ( on 2/3 of it, don't cover the teal near your inner corner) 
  4. I used the darker blue on my outer corner and a little into my crease. I also put some of it on the outer 1/3 of my lower lash line. Make sure you blend it really well. 
  5. I got the shimmery white ( the first shadow on the left) and put that all over my inner corner up to my brow bone. I also used some of it on the inner 1/3 of my lower lash line
  6. For the middle 1/3 of your lower lash line I used the teal shadow
  7. I lined my upper lash line with a black liner as well as my upper and lower water line. 
  8. Don't forget your mascara :)
I hope you liked it!!!

BrazilianMakeupGueek

No comments:

Post a Comment