How are you??
Here is the look for today:
I used my Coastal Scent's Smoky palette
- First I primed my lids and put my Maybelline color tattoo in too cool all over my lid, up to the crease. If you don't have that use something like Nix's jumbo pencil. If you don't use anything under the white shadow is not going to show that well.
- This palette has a nice matte white shadow that you can't see on the picture above. Use that and place it all over your lid, up to the crease.
- Get the dark purple/burgundy shadow ( the second shadow on the last column) and put it all over your crease.
- Then get the dark purple (last shadow on the 3rd column) and put it on your outer corner, 1/3 into your lid/crease.
- Use the light purple (2nd shadow on the 3rd column) and use it to help blend that dark purple to the white. So it should go up to 1/2 on your lid.
- Then get a matte black shadow ( there is one in this palette as well) and put a little of it on your outer corner, but don't completely cover that dark purple.
- Use a dark purple shimmery liner (mine was one from Stila) and put it on your upper lash line.
- Use a black liner on your water line and smudge a little on your lower lash line.
- Then on top of that smudged black liner on your lower lash line put some dark brown liner and smudge it a little.
- Don't forget mascara :)
I hope you liked it