Sunday, January 15, 2012

Simple black eyeshadow look

Hey guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How are you doing??? Any good news lately? If yes then tell me about it :) Any cool makeup purchases? Anything you have been loving lately?

Here is the look for today. It is a really simple look





For this look I used the Wet n Wild Matte palette


This time I used the right side of the palette :)


  • Prime your lids with your favorite primer. I used the Smashbox one. 
  • Put the black eyeshadow all over your lid up to the crease
  • Get the brown shadow and put it on your crease and blend it really well
  • On your browbone use a shimmery white or pinkish shadow
  • On my lower lid I used the shadow Aquarious by Urban Decay. It is a really pretty light blue color and I love it. Connect that to the black/brown shadows. 
  • Use Maybelline's black gel liner all over your upper, lower lash line and water line
  • Don't forget mascara ;) 
I hope you guys like it :)


BrazilianMakeupGueek

No comments:

Post a Comment