Saturday, January 7, 2012

Cat eye

Hey guys!

One of my friends showed me this picture and asked me if I could show her how to do it.




I got this picture from http://www.beautylish.com/f/ixgunx   

Here is what I came up with.






  • First I primed my lids and used my Maybelline color tattoo gel in Too Cool all over my lid. 
  • Then I got the darkest yellow shadow from my Coastal Scents Creative me #1 and put it on my lids. You can use any bright yellow shadow. I know NYC has one that is really bright and affordable. 
  • Then I took the shadow Buck (brown shadow) from my UD Naked palette and put it on my crease. 
  • On top of Buck I put the shadow sidecar from my UD Naked palette. 
  • Then on my browbone I used Virgin also from my UD Naked palette. 
  • For my top liner I used Urban Decay's liner in zero and the Wet n Wild gel black liner. The gel liner is nice for to make the wing. I used both because I was trying to get the black to be really dark. I also used UD's liner in zero for my water line.
  • On my lower lash line I used Cover Girl's liquiline blast in blue. Then I applied my mascara. 

If you liked it subscribe or comment :) 

BrazilianMakeupGueek

No comments:

Post a Comment