I decided to do a look using Wet n Wild since I had not done one in a while. Here is what I came up with:
I used the I love Matte palette, which looks like this:
- First I primed my lids with the Smashbox primer ( my new favorite primer)
- Then I used the Maybelline's Color tattoo in too cool all over my lids and on my crease.
- I got the green shadow and put it on the inner half of my lid and crease.
- Then the outer half of my lid I put the purple shadow. You don't need to blend.
- I got the blue and put it right where the green and purple met and then blended it really well.
- On top of that, right above my crease and where the shadows ended I used a light brown shadow ( sienna by Mary Kay).
- Then on my brow bone I used a shimmery light shade (it can be white or pink-ish).
- For the eyeliner I used the Maybelline gel liner in blackest black. I am in love with this eyeliner, It last for such a long time and it is super black. I actually took a picture after wearing it for about 6 hours so you guys could see how it looked.
- Then I put mascara on ( I used Maybelline's great lash, lots of lashes) and put fake eyelashes on as well.
Here is the picture of how the liner looked after I wore it to work. It had been about 6 hours, most of it is still on which I love. This is the first liner I could find that would stay on my waterline this long.
If you liked it follow me or comment :)
Also check out makeup chat on Facebook :)