Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pinks and Oranges

Hey guys!!!!

Any good makeup news lately??? Anything new you guys are liking??? Let me know ;)

Here is the look for today :







I used my creative me #2 Palette




  • First I primed my lids 
  • Using the pinkish orange shadow ( the first shadow on the second row) I put that on the inner half of my lid and crease. 
  • On the other half of my lid and crease I used the brighter orange ( the third color on the first row). 
  • With the lighter pink ( second one on the second row) I blended the two shadows together. Place that right in between the other shadows and use it to help blend. 
  • Get a light brown color like nude from the UD's naked palette and put all over that on top of those colors. So it will be a little above your crease. 
  • Then I used a darker brown and put it on the outer corner of my lid, make sure you blend it really well.
  • Get a shimmery white or light pink and put it on your browbone. 
  • I used my Maybelline blackest black gel liner to line my upper lash line and my water line. Make your liner winged. 
  • For my lower lash line I used Wet n Wild's light blue liquid liner. Also wing that liner and make it parallel to the wings on your upper lash line. 
  • To finish the look off just put mascara on :) 


I hope you like it!!!

BrazilianMakeupGueek

No comments:

Post a Comment