Any good makeup news lately??? Anything new you guys are liking??? Let me know ;)
Here is the look for today :
I used my creative me #2 Palette
- First I primed my lids
- Using the pinkish orange shadow ( the first shadow on the second row) I put that on the inner half of my lid and crease.
- On the other half of my lid and crease I used the brighter orange ( the third color on the first row).
- With the lighter pink ( second one on the second row) I blended the two shadows together. Place that right in between the other shadows and use it to help blend.
- Get a light brown color like nude from the UD's naked palette and put all over that on top of those colors. So it will be a little above your crease.
- Then I used a darker brown and put it on the outer corner of my lid, make sure you blend it really well.
- Get a shimmery white or light pink and put it on your browbone.
- I used my Maybelline blackest black gel liner to line my upper lash line and my water line. Make your liner winged.
- For my lower lash line I used Wet n Wild's light blue liquid liner. Also wing that liner and make it parallel to the wings on your upper lash line.
- To finish the look off just put mascara on :)
I hope you like it!!!