How are you?? Here is the look for today
I used my Coastal Scents 88 warm palette
- First I primed my lids then put Maybelline's color tattoo eyeshadow in too cool all over my lid.
- I got a matte white shadow from my Coastal Scents palette and put it all over my lid, right up to the crease
- Then I got the dark reddish-brown ( third one on the first row) shadow and put it on my crease and on my outer corner.
- I used the reddish (middle shadow in the last row) shadow and put it on my outer corner and a little into my lid.
- Then I got the orange shadow and put it where the red one ended up to half way on my lid. Make sure you blend it well.
- I used a shimmery white shadow on my brow bone
- I lined my upper lash line and my water line with Maybelline's gel liner in blackest black and winged the bottom and upper liner.
- On my lower lash line I used a dark brown liner.
- Between both wings I put some white liner.
- Don't forget your favorite mascara.
I hope you liked it.