Thursday, January 26, 2012

Arabic inspired

Hey  guys!!!!

How are you?? Here is the look for today




I used my Coastal Scents 88 warm palette



  • First I primed my lids then put Maybelline's color tattoo eyeshadow in too cool all over my lid. 
  • I got a matte white shadow from my Coastal Scents palette and put it all over my lid, right up to the crease
  • Then I got the dark reddish-brown ( third one on the first row) shadow and put it on my crease and on my outer corner. 
  • I used the reddish (middle shadow in the last row) shadow and put it on my outer corner and a little into my lid. 
  • Then I got the orange shadow and put it where the red one ended up to half way on my lid. Make sure you blend it well.
  • I used a shimmery white shadow on my brow bone
  • I lined my upper lash line and my water line with Maybelline's gel liner in blackest black and winged the bottom and upper liner. 
  • On my lower lash line I used a dark brown liner. 
  • Between both wings I put some white liner. 
  • Don't forget your favorite mascara. 

I hope you liked it. 

BrazilianMakeupGueek 

No comments:

Post a Comment