I just got the Nicki Minaj lipstick by MAC not long ago and I wanted to talk about it so I also decided to do a tutorial :) My eye tutorial was inspired by Nicki Minaj in the Super Bass video. She is wearing 3 or 4 different looks and this is the one where she has the wavy pink wig on.
- First I primed my lids and put Nyx's Jumbo pencil in cottage cheese all over my lids, up to the crease. One thing about the Jumbo pencils is that they always crease when I put a little too much on, so be careful. Maybelline's 24 hour eyeshadow tattoo in too cool will work great for this.
- On the inner half half of my lid and crease I used Urban Decay's Aquarius (metallic baby blue) eyeshadow.
- Then on the outer half I used UD's Pshychedelic Sister (metallic purple) shadow.
- In between those two shadows I used UD's flipside (darker metallic blue) shadow to help me blend the other two shadows. Make sure you blend them really well.
- I got a brown shadow from my Coastal Scents 88 shadow palette and put it right on top of where the blue and purple one ended. So right above my crease and I blended it really well.
- On my brow bone I used UD's swf eyeshadow.
- I lined my upper lash line, and water lines with UD's 24/7 liner in Zero (black).
- On my lower lash line I used Aquarius to line it.
- Don't forget your mascara and fake lashes (if you want some).
I used two palettes for the look and they were UD's feminine palette and the fun palette. All the colors will be in them.
I used MAC's viva la glam lip stick which is the one by Nicki Minaj. I LOVE this color even though it is a little bold. I had been wanting it for a while and I finally bought it :) It is very pigmented and it will stay on for a long time. It is probably one of the lip sticks that I have that will stay on the longest.