I feel like I have not written in so long. I have been so busy lately. I went to the MAC store and saw this set of 4 pigments they had and I decided to buy it to try it out and see how good it is. I also got one of their new lipsticks in an orange color because it looked so pretty.
Here is the look
This look is really simple and easy because I wanted to focus on the liner.
- First I primed my lids with my Urban Decay primer.
- Then I got MAC's pigment in Star Chrystal and put it all over my lid up to the crease
- On my crease I used MAC's Rose Light pigment
- Then I used BH Cosmetics liquid liner in black on my upper lash line. I got this free with a recent purchase and I really like it so far. It feels I am drawing on my lid with a sharpie. The end result is really nice, bold and even. It stays there all day and it is pretty easy to remove it with makeup remover.
- On the wing part of the liner I put some white liner on top and side.
- I lined my upper and lower lid with UD's 24/7 eyeliner in zero and used UD's 24/7 liner in Whiskey (brown) on my lower lash line.
- Don't forget mascara
On my lips I used MAC's Sheen supreme lipstick in Korean Candy. I really like this lipstick. It looks so shiny and it is also pretty hydrating. It does not make my lips dry for a while (unlike some lipsticks do). I also don't feel the need to put a gloss or a lip balm on top to make it not dry out. It has the texture of a lip gloss, except it is not stick at all.
I hope you liked it