Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Valentines Day look #2

Hey guys!!!!




Here is another look! This one is a lot more neutral and bronze. If you don't like all the pink then you might like this look better than the other one. 






As you can see there is not as much pink and the cheeks are bronzed. Here is what I used: 





For the eyes: 
  • First I primed my lids like always :) 
  • I used 3 shades of Bare Escentuals eyeshadow. They are called Mango Smoothie, Ginger Peach and Banana Smoothie. I got mango smoothie (the salmon shadow) and put it all over my lid up to the crease. 
  • I took ginger peach ( really shimmery dark peach) and put it on my crease. 
  • For my browbone and inner corner I used banana smoothie (shimmery light yellow). 
  • Then I got my Maybelline gel liner in blackest black and put it on my lash line and winged it. 
  • On my bottom water line I used some white liner to make my eyes pop and it also gives more contrast to that black liner. I think it makes it stand out more. 
  • Lastly I put my mascara on 
For my face: 
  • I used my Mary Kay foundation and put that all over my face. 
  • Then used the Maybelline brightening concealer under my eyes and on the corners of my nose. 
  • I put my powder Mary Kay foundation on and on top of that (because I got it a while ago and have been wanting to try it) I used my NYC translucent powder. The powder actually works pretty well. 
  • On my cheek bone, cheeks, jaw line and temple I used a Physician's formula bronzer. I forgot the name of it and I guess it wore off because I could not find it. I am sorry, I did put a picture of it above. 
  • Then I used Lorac's Tantalizer ( I love this bronzer!) right on the top part of my cheek bone to give it a little bit of highlight. The tantalizer is really shimmery so I usually just use it as a highlighter.
  • For my lips I just used a gloss. You can use any you want :) 

I hope you guys liked it!!!

BrazilianMakeupGueek


No comments:

Post a Comment