Here is the look I did for Valentine's Day.
Here is what I used to accomplish the look. I did a pink smoky look with pink cheeks and pink gloss. Lots of pink haha
For my eyes:
- First I primed my lids and put the Maybelline tattoo shadow in too cool all over my lid, up to the crease. I did this so the shadows would be more vibrant.
- I got the pink shadow in my Maybelline eyestudio Sunset Seduction palette and put it all over my lid, up to the crease.
- Then I took the grey shadow and put it all over my crease.
- I used the brownish shadow on my outer corner
- I took the the shimmery white/pink and used it on my browbone and a little on my inner corner.
- Using my Urban Decay's 24/7 liner in Whiskey I liner my upper and lower lash line ( I also smudged the lower lash line a little).
- With a black eyeliner I lined my upper and lower water line.
- Don't forget the mascara :)
My face :
- First I primed my face with Benefit's POREfessional, so that my pores are not too visible.
- I used my liquid Mary Kay Foundation (one of my favorites) all over my face.
- Then I used Maybelline's dark circle eraser concealer. The shade I use is brightener, so it is really more of a brightener instead of concealer. I use it under my eyes and on the corners of my nose.
- On top of that I used my powder MK foundation to give me a lot of coverage and a flawless look.
- I took my Benefit bronzer in Hoola and put it on my cheek bone, temple and jaw line.
- Then for my blush I used Milani's baked blush in Rose D'Oro. I put that on my cheeks and a little on my cheek bone.
- To highligh the top of my cheek bone I used Benefit's high beam. It gives you a nice pink glow.
- To finish off I used a pink lip gloss.
I hope you liked it!!!