Monday, March 19, 2012

March Birchbox

Hey guys!!!!

I got my Birchbox this weekend and I like it better than the Myglam bag for this month. At least this one has things I will use, even though it is mostly samples.




Color Club Nail Lacquer in Age of Aquarius: I have not used it yet but I love the color and can't wait to try it. 

Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Cleanser: I am super excited about this. My skin care routine works great right now but I always want to try new things. I hope it does erase some of the blemishes I have. It is eco-friendly and it uses botanical ingredients. 

Lulu organics Lavender + Clary Sage hair powder: I don't really use dry shampoos mainly because some of the ones I have used do not work that well but I will try this. If it works I will let you guys know. 

Stila Smokey Eye Card: I love the colors, too bad it was such a small sample. I have kitten but I am thinking about buying the other ones. It came with Kitten, Ebody and Diamond lil. Bellow is a the look I got with it. 




BrazilianMakeupGueek

1 comment: