Thursday, March 15, 2012

March Myglam bag

Hey guys!!!!

I got my Myglam bag and I am very disapointed, It is becoming a birch box. Actually, my birch boxes have been getting better, lets see what this month's one holds haha. Myglam started great, with full size products and pretty nice ones. This month, it was all samples except two things.




It came with

Pur-lisse Pur protect SPF 30 daily Moisturizer, Murad eye lift Perfector, and Dermstore $25 gift card : The moisturizer and eye lift are very small  samples. They are so small that I won't even be able to decide if I like them or not. I will only be able to use it once or twice. The gift card is nice if you use Dermstore, I will probably never use it.

Pur-lisse Pur-lip comfort daily lip nourisher: This works ok and it is too oily. It also tastes and smells weird to me. After applying it I got a weird taste in my mouth. It did make my lips feel better though but then it kinda dried off. You could have also got a Murad absolute bronszing boost or a 3Lab perfect cleasing foam. I wish I had gotten any of those other two because I would have used it more than the lip nourisher.

Keracolor Color enhancing Leave in Treatment: Again, this is very small. I will be able to use it one time because my hair is so thick. It also gives you a "Myglam exclusive deal" of $8 dollars off and free shipping.

Myglam brush: It is a blending brush and I am all for trying new brushes so I will give it a try. It does smell really weird, I don't know why.

If they are going to give people all these "gift cards" or deals so we would buy their products they should at least give bigger samples. How am I going to know I have liked something if I have only used it once or twice? Myglam started so great but I feel like it is going down hill and it started with last month's bag. We shall see what happens next month :)


BrazilianMakeupGueek

No comments:

Post a Comment