Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Scented Nail Polishes

Hey guys!!!

I have been seeing a lot of scented nail polishes around drug stores. The first time I saw it I got pretty excited because that would be a pretty cool idea. Then I started wondering how they were going to make nail polish smell good. Well, they can't... I don't even know why they have put these on the market because they smell very gross and weird. The nail polish smell is still there with some strange scent they have added. Some of them do not even smell like anything but nail polish. I would never buy these because I would not be able to put up with the smell. They do have some really nice colors that I would want to try if it at least smelled like normal nail polish.

Here are pictures I took so you guys know which ones I am talking about




They have some really cute colors but the smell is horrible. I don't understand why they would even put these out there. They should have waited until they could make them smell like what they advertise it as.

Again.. great idea, but they need to work on it

What do you guys think????


BrazilianMakeupGueek


1 comment: