Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Greens!

Hey guys!!!!

Here is the look for today :





I used multiple Wet and Wild palettes and here they are:

I Dream of Greenie


I Got Good Jeans


Comfort Zone



Blue Had me at Hello


To get this look I
  • Got the light green (1) and put it all over my lid up to the crease
  • Then I took the darker green (2) and put it on the outer half of my lid up to the crease. 
  • From the I got good jeans palette I got the gold (3) and put it all over my crease to soften the look.
  • I got the comfort zone palette and used the dark green (4) on my outer corner and a little on my crease (make sure you blend it well with the other colors) 
  • Then I got the light peachy color (5) and put that on my brow bone
  • To line my lower lash line I used the teal color from the blue had me at hello palette. 
  • I lined my upper lash line and my water lines with a black liner and put mascara on

I hope you guys liked it :)

BrazilianMakeupGueek

No comments:

Post a Comment