Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Gold Digger :)

Hello Beautiful!!!!!

Here is the look for today. I think it will be a great look for Christmas. 




Here is what I used




There are a couple of ways to accomplish this look. I will tell you how I did it then I will tell you how you can change it.


  1. I primed my lids and put MAC's Woodwinked shadow all over my lids up to the crease
  2. Then I got that light brown on my Urban Decay's Naked palette and put in all over my crease to soften the look. 
  3. Then I used color number 2 (sorry there is no name for it and some of my shadows fell so I had to glue it back together and they are not in the place they used to be) on my Coastal Scents 88 Warm palette and put it on top of the light brown all over my crease. 
  4. I got shadow number 1 and put it on my outer corner all and half way into my crease ( this is the shimmery burgundy color on the palette, its pretty unique and pretty). 
  5. Then I got the shadow Virgin (shimmery white/silver) from my Urban Decay palette and put that on my brow bone. 
  6. You can't really see it in the picture but my eyeliner is pretty thick. I used a black liner only on my top lash line only to keep the look simple. 
  7. Don't forget mascara. I used my Tarte Lash primer and mascara. 
  8. On my cheeks I used two things that I am really liking at the moment. One is the Bare Escentuals all over face color in Glee ( I like how it looks with my brownish-red hair) and on top of that I used Lorac Tantalizer which I am loving! The reason why I used it on top of  Glee is because Tantalizer is not that dark its more of a bronzy highliter. It gives you a really nice bronzed glow. 
So if you don't have the Urban Decay Naked palette or the MAC shadow you can actually just use your Coastal Scents 88 warm palette if you have that. There are colors that look almost like the MAC and Urban Decay ones in that palette. 

I hope you liked it!!!!

BrazilianMakeupGueek

No comments:

Post a Comment