Friday, November 25, 2011

Revlon Lip Butter

Hey guys!

Today I wanted to review the Revlon Lip Butter. If you haven't heard of it, they are supposed to be there really hydrating lip sticks. I guess they are supposed to be like chap sticks with really intense colors.

I heard so many people talk about them and how hydrating they are. Most people say they love it. I don't know if it was because I got my hopes up but I don't love it. I heard so many people talk about how great they are that I expected something a lot better than they actually are.

I have been using mine for a while now. I love the color but I don't think it is that hydrating. They are a better than regular lip stick but they are not amazing. After a while my lips still get dry if I don't use something else with it. I also don't think they make my lips smooth, if I actually only use the lipstick by itself my lips get dry and later chapped. They are better than regular lip stick just because they don't feel dry as soon as you put it on. It takes a while for your lips to feel dry but my lips don't get hydrated. It also looks really shiny when you put it on so I guess it gives the impression that your lips are hydrated. I love the colors they have it in though, and I end up wearing the one I bought very often. I just don't think it does what it is advertised to do. At least not to me.

If you click on the link below you can see what it looks like, and get more info about it as well.
http://www.revlon.com/Revlon-Home/Products/Lips/Lipcolor/Revlon-ColorBurst-Lip-Butter.aspx

So many people love it, maybe I will go buy another color and see if that one works better on me.

Have you guys tried this product? What do you think about it?

BrazilianMakeupGueek 





No comments:

Post a Comment